Founded in 2003, LinkedIn is the business-oriented social networking site, which connects the world’s professionals and strengthens their network. LinkedIn has had an office in Dublin for five years. Linked in has more than 400 million members in over 200 countries and territories. The company generates revenue from hiring solutions, marketing solutions and premium subscriptions. LinkedIn is currently on course to employ 1,000 staff in Ireland ahead of the opening of its international headquarters in Dublin, expected to be completed in 2017.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: Estimated
- €275 million turnover
- 1,200 employees
- 5 more years available »
68th in Top Companies
- €1.4 billion
- Sharon McCooey Country Manager
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales