Liffey Meats is a beef processor and meat exporter based in Ballyjamesduff, Co Cavan. The company exports beef to the UK and mainland Europe. It has a number of portion controlled and pre-packed products including hamburgers, grillsteaks, diced beef and retailed packed fresh meat.
31st Dec 17 Source: Estimated
- €150 million turnover
- 350 employees
31st Dec 15 Source: Estimated
- €200 million turnover
- 400 employees
- 3 more years available »
375th in Top Companies
- €150 million
- Francis Mallon CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail