Established in 1963, LeasePlan Group now provides fleet management services in 30 countries employing more than 6,000 people. Leaseplan Ireland provides car lease financing, car fleet management and the sale of new and used vehicles. It has a fleet in excess of 11,000 vehicles including nearly 4,000 commercial vehicles.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
469th in Top Companies
- €104.1 million
- Sharon O'Buachalla CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales