Lease Corporation International (LCI) is a commercial aircraft and helicopter leasing company with offices in Dublin, London and Singapore. Since its inception in 2004 the company has acquired aircraft with a value approaching $5 billion. LCI provides leasing services to national flag carriers and customers have included major airlines such as British Airways, Air France, Iberia, Virgin Atlantic and Singapore Airlines. The company is owned by the Libra Group.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
935th in Top Companies
- €10.7 million
- Michael Platt CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail