BUPA Ireland Ltd became Laya Healthcare in May 2012 following a management-led buy-out of QUINN Healthcare. Laya Healthcare is underwritten by Elips Insurance Ltd (trading as laya healthcare), a wholly owned subsidiary of Swiss Re. It was acquired by US insurance firm AIG in 2015. The company now has over 500,000 subscribers and a market scare of 23.3%, making it the second largest provider of health insurance in Ireland.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €80 million turnover
- 572 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €71.9 million turnover
- 560 employees
- 9 more years available »
545th in Top Companies
- €80 million
- Dónal Clancy CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending