Lakeland Dairies, Ireland's second largest dairy processing co-operative, operates within a fifteen county catchment area in the northern half of the island of Ireland. The Group processes about one billion litres of quality milk annually into a range of value added dairy foodservice products and functional food ingredients. Its main food division is Pritchitts which manufactures cream, ice cream powdered diary products, butter and dessert bases under the brands Lakeland, Comelle and Springcool.
26th Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €1.1 billion turnover
- 1,161 employees
28th Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €1 billion turnover
- 1,222 employees
- 11 more years available »
89th in Top Companies
- €1.1 billion
- Michael Hanley CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending