Part of the wider Lagan Group, Lagan Asphalt tender for and carry out contracts at a local and national level in both the Public and Private sectors. It has regional depots in Bennettsbridge, Co Kilkenny; Tulla, Co Clare; Aughamore, Carraroe, Co Sligo; Rossmore Bay, Carrigtwohill, Co Cork and Kinnegad, Co Westmeath. The plants all produce high quality Bitumen Macadam and Asphalt surfacing.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €70.3 million turnover
- 43 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
583rd in Top Companies
- €70.3 million
- Terry Lagan CEO/Managing Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO