Part of the wider Lagan Group, Lagan Asphalt tender for and carry out contracts at a local and national level in both the Public and Private sectors. The company was acquired by Breedon Group PLC in April 2018 as part of its acquisition of Lagan Group Holdings. It has regional depots in Bennettsbridge, Co Kilkenny; Tulla, Co Clare; Aughamore, Carraroe, Co Sligo; Rossmore Bay, Carrigtwohill, Co Cork and Kinnegad, Co Westmeath. The plants all produce high quality Bitumen Macadam and Asphalt surfacing.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €89.4 million turnover
- 52 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
529th in Top Companies
- €89.4 million
- Terry Lagan CEO/Managing Director
- 2:23pm Sterling hits new 2021 lows on Covid restriction reports
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?