Part of the wider Lagan Group, Lagan Asphalt tender for and carry out contracts at a local and national level in both the Public and Private sectors. It has regional depots in Bennettsbridge, Co Kilkenny; Tulla, Co Clare; Aughamore, Carraroe, Co Sligo; Rossmore Bay, Carrigtwohill, Co Cork and Kinnegad, Co Westmeath. The plants all produce high quality Bitumen Macadam and Asphalt surfacing.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €70.3 million turnover
- 43 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
577th in Top Companies
- €70.3 million
- Terry Lagan CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire