Kerry Group today provides food, food ingredients and flavours to the Irish and UK markets. Since the commissioning of its first dairy and ingredients plant in Listowel, Co Kerry in 1972, the company has grown to achieve current annualised sales of approximately €5.8 billion. Headquartered in Tralee, Ireland, the Group employs over 24,000 people throughout its manufacturing, sales, technology and application centres across Europe, North America, South America, Australia, New Zealand and Asian Markets. Launched as a public company in 1986, Kerry Group plc is listed on the Dublin and London Stock Markets.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- €6.6 billion turnover
- 23,500 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €6.4 billion turnover
- 23,000 employees
- 10 more years available »
22nd in Top Companies
- €6.6 billion
- Edmund Scanlan CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail