The European headquarters of breakfast cereal manufacturer, Kellogg's, is based in Dublin. The Swords office undertakes finance, supply chain, nutrition, sales, marketing and business development for Kellogg's European business. It employs more than 200 people.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €1 billion turnover
- 174 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
85th in Top Companies
- €1 billion
- Oli Morton CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail