KBC Bank Ireland
KBC Bank Ireland has been operating in Ireland for over 35 years and has been a member of the KBC group since 1978. KBC Bank Ireland provides business and personal banking services to customers throughout Ireland.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- €12.1 billion assets
- 1,000 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
20th in Top Financial Companies
- €12.1 billion
- Peter Roebben CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales