J.P. Morgan Bank Dublin
Formerly known as Bear Stearns Bank, JP Morgan Bank Dublin became part of JP Morgan in 2008. It is a fully authorised banking institution as prescribed by the Central Bank of Ireland and is fully passported in the European area. It is the only EU passported bank in the non-bank chain of J.P. Morgan and provides the firm with direct access to the European Central Bank repo window. It has also been added to the JPMorgan Jumbo issuance programmes to issue structured securities for distribution outside the United States.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
54th in Top Financial Companies
- €1.9 billion
- Carin Bryans CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire