Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson has been operating in Ireland since 1935. Its Irish head office has been based at its current site in Tallaght, Dublin since 1952. The company is engaged in the supply of healthcare, personal care and toiletries and over the counter products to the consumer market. The company is also engaged in the distribution of medical devices for use in the hospital and healthcare markets. Johnson & Johnson Ireland Limited is part of Johnson & Johnson. The company's worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
1st Jan 17 Source: CRO
- €98.7 million turnover
- 110 employees
3rd Jan 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
491st in Top Companies
- €98.7 million
- John Lynch General Manager
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales