Headquartered in Cork, Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
29th Sep 20 Source: CRO
- €19.2 billion turnover
- 100,000 employees
30th Sep 19 Source: CRO
- €15.8 billion turnover
- 113 employees
- 1 more year available »
7th in Top Companies
- €19.2 billion
- Eamonn Hughes General Manager
- 2:23pm Sterling hits new 2021 lows on Covid restriction reports
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?