JJ Rhatigan & Company is a construction company, with offices in Galway, Dublin, Cork, Sligo and London. The company's portfolio extends from small scale building extensions, redesign and renovations to mixed use developments ranging in value from €1 million to €20 million, to large scale landmark developments ranging from €20 million in value to €200 million. The company is involved in the construction of a wide range of developments including university buildings, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, offices and residential.
31st Dec 18 Source: Company
- €318 million turnover
- 467 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €244 million turnover
- 425 employees
- 5 more years available »
216th in Top Companies
- €318 million
- Padraic Rhatigan CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales