Inditex is one of the world’s largest fashion distribution groups and has more than 7,000 stores across 88 countries on all continents. In Ireland, Inditex owns Zara, Stradivarius, Bershka, Pull&Bear and Massimo Dutti. Tempe designs, produces and distributes the Inditex footwear and accessory collections. In 2014, the Spanish fashion giant announced their intention to close smaller branches and focus on big flagship stores.
31st Jan 17 Source: CRO
31st Jan 16 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
225th in Top Companies
- €305.4 million
- Beatriz Camino Mosquera CEO/MD
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales