Irish Yoghurt was established in 1994 by Diarmuid O’Sullivan with the aim of producing traditional churn-made yoghurt for retail outlets nationwide. The company has grown from a one-person artisan operation to a nationally recognised company with 160 employees producing over 50 million tubs of yoghurt a year. Irish Yoghurt produce over 100 own label lines which are available in all major retailers including Dunnes Stores, SuperValu, Tesco ,Centra, Spar, Mace, Costcutter and Londis, as well as in Tesco, Sainsburys and Morrisons in the UK.
30th Nov 19 Source: CRO
- €24 million turnover
- 149 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
866th in Top Companies
- €24 million
- Diarmuid O'Sullivan CEO/Managing Director
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?
- 12:00pm Ryan Tubridy now has the second biggest weekday radio programme in Ireland