A subsidiary of Córas Iompair Éireann, Iarnród Éireann provides passenger and freight rail services in Ireland as well as operating Rosslare Europort. Intercity rail passenger services operate between Dublin and Belfast, Sligo, Ballina, Westport, Galway, Limerick, Ennis, Tralee, Cork, Waterford and Rosslare Europort and Iarnród Éireann jointly operates the Dublin to Belfast Enterprise service with Northern Ireland Railways. Regional services include the new Limerick to Galway line, Cork commuter network including the new Cork-Midleton line, Limerick Junction to Waterford, and Limerick to Ballybrophy (via Nenagh) services. In addition to the DART service, which operates between Greystones and Howth/Malahide, we also run the commuter service in the Dublin area between Gorey, Drogheda, the new M3 Parkway line and Maynooth, as well as the commuter service to Kildare.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
158th in Top Companies
- €475.5 million
- Jim Meade CEO/MD
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail