Irish Country Meats
Irish Country Meats is Ireland's largest sheep meat processor. The company is the specialist sheep meat processing division of Slaney Foods, a subsidiary of the Linden Food Group - a combined business which represents significant scale in beef and lamb processing on the island of Ireland.
30th Sep 18 Source: Estimated
31st Dec 17 Source: Estimated
- €165 million turnover
- 380 employees
- 4 more years available »
206th in Top Companies
- €339.6 million
- Joe Hyland CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales