Ingersoll-Rand Irish Holdings operates as a subsidiary of Ingersoll-Rand Plc. The industrial techology firm makes climate control systems.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- €14 billion turnover
- 46,000 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: Company
- €11.5 billion turnover
- 45,000 employees
- 7 more years available »
11th in Top Companies
- €14 billion
- Michael W. Lamach CEO/MD
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales