Indeed is one of the largest job sites in the world and allows job seekers to search millions of jobs on the web or mobile in over 60 countries and 28 languages. More than 200 million people each month search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed. Indeed currently employs 450 people in Ireland, which is its headquarters for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). In Ireland Indeed has over 800,000 unique visitors each month, with an increase in traffic of 40% in the past 12 months. Founded by Paul Forster and Rony Kahan, Indeed is a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. Indeed currently has offices in: Austin, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Stamford, San Mateo, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Dublin, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Dusseldorf, Brussels, Zurich, Singapore and Tokyo.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 2 more years available »
203rd in Top Companies
- €345.7 million
- Sian O'Toole Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail