Irish International Trading Corporation (Cork) PLC was established in 1920 and is a wholesaler of hardware, steel, wire, salt and plumbing materials. In 2008 the group began to trade in the dealing and development of land.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
675th in Top Companies
- €52.6 million
- David Heffernan CEO/Managing Director
- 8:12am Germany to double net borrowing for 2021 to fight Covid
- 6:20am AIB’s mortgages sale, Brexit warnings and wherefore Ulster Bank?
- 5:01am AIB revives €1bn-plus problem mortgages sale
- 4:52am Version 1 directors share €16.5m dividend as revenues rise
- 4:30am Irish woman appointed deputy president of accounting body ACCA