ICBC Financial Leasing Co., Ltd., approved by the State Council as a pilot business and subsequently approved by the China Banking Regulatory Commission, is the first financial leasing company affiliated with a bank in China. Currently with 11 billion yuan (US$1.8 billion) of registered capital, ICBC Leasing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ICBC. Whilst focusing on the leasing market of aircraft and vessels, it has also made efforts to develop the big equipment market, in key fields such as energy and power, rail transport and construction machinery.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 2 more years available »
67th in Top Financial Companies
- €401.6 million
- Cong Lin CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales