Honeywell Process Solutions
Honeywell announced in February 2014 it would close its Waterford plant later that year, which would result in the loss of 27 jobs. Previously known as Honeywell Measurex, the company is engaged in the manufacture, sale and servicing of computer integrated process control equipment and the distribution of parts. It is part of the Honeywell Group, a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. It has approximately 122,000 employees worldwide across the following business units: aerospace; automation and control solutions; performance materials and technologies and transportation systems.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
337th in Top Companies
- €175 million
- Richard Buckley Director
- Apr 19 Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- Apr 19 Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- Apr 19 Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- Apr 19 Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- Apr 19 Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire