Homebase is a DIY, decorating, home and garden retailer which has more than 300 out-of-town stores throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland. It sells over 38,000 products across DIY and decorating, home and garden ranges, serving over 65 million customers per year through its stores while also offering home delivery for bulky, high-value items. In July 2013, an examiner was appointed to the chain's 15 Irish stores, resulting in the closure of two stores in Carlow and Castlebar.
28th Feb 17 Source: CRO
- €48.6 million turnover
- 383 employees
28th Feb 15 Source: CRO
- €43.7 million turnover
- 491 employees
- 4 more years available »
697th in Top Companies
- €48.6 million
- Marcus Mallon Head of operations
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO