Founded in Canada in 1975 to supply kitchen equipment to restaurants, H&K International is a global stainless steel kitchen equipment supplier to the food service industry. Headquartered in Ireland, H&K supplies to major customers in North America, Latin America and Europe. Chief executive David Bobbett led an Irish management buyout of the company in 2002. H&K has 20,000 customers in 80 countries and fitted the world’s biggest McDonalds at the London Olympics.
31st Dec 20 Source: Estimated
- €407 million turnover
- 1,500 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- €380 million turnover
- 1,300 employees
- 4 more years available »
195th in Top Companies
- €407 million
- David Bobbett CEO/Managing Director
- 2:23pm Sterling hits new 2021 lows on Covid restriction reports
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?