Henkel operates worldwide with brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil and Schwarzkopf. The company, headquartered in Germany, has close to 50,000 employees worldwide.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €64.2 million turnover
- 349 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €64.6 million turnover
- 357 employees
- 7 more years available »
615th in Top Companies
- €64.2 million
- Sutinder Bhandal Country Manager
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending