Family-owned Henderson Group are the owners of the Spar, Eurospar, Vivo and Vivoxtra franchises in Northern Ireland and have been distributing food and grocery-related products to the convenience retail sector for over 100 years. The Henderson Group consists of four indigenous companies, each of which operate under the Henderson name - Henderson Wholesale (which incorporates Henderson Print), Henderson Retail, Henderson Group Property and Henderson Foodservice. In 2011, Henderson Foodservice unveiled a state-of-the-art distribution facility in Mallusk after an investment of £14m in the project.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €1.1 billion turnover
- 3,872 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 11 more years available »
91st in Top Companies
- €1.1 billion
- Martin Agnew CEO/Managing Director
- 2:23pm Sterling hits new 2021 lows on Covid restriction reports
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?