Helaba Asset Services
Helaba Asset Services is the new name for Helaba Dublin, which was founded in 1990 and is owned by Helaba Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen Girozentrale (100%). The organisation formally changed its name in 2013. The refinancing of Helaba Dublin’s activities takes place in the inter-bank sector through customer deposits and placing of its own "Schuldscheindarlehen" with non-Irish institutional investors.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- €1.8 billion assets
- 2 employees
- 6 more years available »
62nd in Top Financial Companies
- €1.3 billion
- Donal O'Sullivan General Manager
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire