Hasbro Ireland is the European manufacturing plant for the Hasbro Corporation and offers high-volume logistics with integrated process technologies such as injection moulding, thermoforming, printing and paper and board conversion. The Waterford manufacturing plant makes games largely for the European market and also acts as a contract manufacturer, providing services for other smaller games companies. In July 2015, it was announced that Belgian game card company Cartamundi had begun a 60 day process to take over Hasbro Inc.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
602nd in Top Companies
- €67.1 million
- Craig Wilkins General Manager
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO