Hammond Lane, a metal recycling company was acquired by Clearway in 1999 and the company now trades under the Clearway name. It has processing facilities at Dublin Port; Ringaskiddy (Cork) and Athlone. The company handles all grades of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and has established overseas export markets for all grades of metals.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
578th in Top Companies
- €72.3 million
- Brian Anthony Murphy Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail