J Grennans & Sons is a family owned agri-trading business and have been involved in agri-trading since 1878. The company, which began as a retailing company, manufactures and distributes animal feeds, farm fertilisers and agricultural seeds. They also are involved in the retailing and wholesaling of Agrochemicals, Farm Hardware and Farm Plastics.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
613th in Top Companies
- €64.1 million
- John Grennan CEO/Managing Director
- Apr 19 Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- Apr 19 Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- Apr 19 Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- Apr 19 Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- Apr 19 Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire