Greenfield is involved in the collection, packaging and distribution of eggs. It is Ireland's largest egg company.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €51.9 million turnover
- 107 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €45.1 million turnover
- 96 employees
- 9 more years available »
681st in Top Companies
- €51.9 million
- John Mohan Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending