Graham is a privately owned company operating in the construction, asset management and project investment markets. The company is involved in construction through John Graham (Dromore) Ltd, in asset management through Graham Asset Management Ltd and investments through Graham Investment Projects Ltd. The company is involved in the construction of health and education facilities across Northern Ireland as well as hotel, university accommodation and leisure facilities. Engineering projects include the construction of roads and motorways across Northern Ireland. The company provides technical and operational support for the day-to-day running of the property assets and public infrastructure of local authorities, government, education and healthcare providers. The company is also involved in Public Private Partnership projects in the education, healthcare and highways sectors.
31st Mar 19 Source: CRO
31st Mar 17 Source: CRO
- 4 more years available »
102nd in Top Companies
- €829.7 million
- Alan Bill CEO/MD
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail