GP Wood Ltd
GP Wood (formerly known as Grainger Sawmills) was formed in April 2013 as a result of the merger of two of Irelands most successful and long established timber processing companies; the Grainger Group originally founded by William Grainger, based in Enniskeane, County Cork and the Palfab Group of Lissarda, founded by the O’Callaghan Family also based in County Cork. GP Wood is one of Ireland’s largest and most diversified timber processing operations. After the merger, GP Wood said it would invest €5 million in a range of initiatives including product enhancements. GP Wood’s original companies were both established in 1977. The group employs approximately 150 staff with a further 250 indirect employees in their forestry operations.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
711th in Top Companies
- €45.1 million
- Niall Grainger CEO/MD
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail