Convest is the holding company for the family owned Gowan Group. The group imports and distributes Peugeot cars from three Dublin premises and Honda is sold from Dun Laoghaire and Navan Road outlets. It also distributes domestic appliance and consumer electronics and industrial tools in Ireland, including Neff, Aga, Elica, LG and Breville. The group also owns Senator Windows which manufactures, distributes and sells residential and commercial windows.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
333rd in Top Companies
- €182 million
- Michael Dwan CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail