Golf Holdings is the parent company of several companies involved in the drinks and hospitality industry in Northern Ireland. These companies include Wine Inns, Winemark, Regency Hotel, James E McCabe and City of Belfast warehousing, as well as an extensive portfolio of bars and clubs in Belfast, including Chelsea Wine Bar and Alibi. Golf Holdings own James E McCabe, one of the best known wine companies in Northern Ireland. The company is based at Duncrue Industrial Estate and have approximately 49 staff.
31st Dec 17 Source: Estimated
- €210 million turnover
31st Dec 15 Source: Estimated
- 2 more years available »
303rd in Top Companies
- €210 million
- Patrick Hunt Director
- Apr 19 Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- Apr 19 Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- Apr 19 Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- Apr 19 Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- Apr 19 Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire