The company is involved in the manufacture of cereal seeds and animal feeds, and the wholesale of agricultural inputs, horticultural seeds and plants and amenity turf-care products. Established by Michael P Murphy in 1984 through a management buy-out of the Agricultural Division of Suttons Ltd, the company has continued to grow organically and through acquisition (Power Seeds and Hardware in 2007). It is headquartered in Cork.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
671st in Top Companies
- €53.4 million
- John Murphy CEO/MD
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales