Goal is an international humanitarian agency dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest of the poor. It was founded in Dublin in 1977 by former sports journalist and Chief Executive, John O’Shea. Since its inception, Goal has spent in excess of €720 million on humanitarian programmes in more than 50 countries.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €116.5 million turnover
- 194 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
441st in Top Companies
- €116.5 million
- Siobhan Walsh CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail