The GMC Group, made up of its constituent parts: GMC Civil and Mechanical Engineering Ltd, Gerry McCloskey(Irl) Ltd and Gas Management Resources Limited, provides service and turnkey solution to the Utility and Civil Engineering industries in Ireland and the UK. It has constructed road and infrastructural projects, railway station platform extensions, water supply and sewerage schemes, gas network and distribution projects, electricity network enhancements, telecoms and broadband network projects and provides water leak management services to Local Authorities and commercial enterprises. Other services include: water leak detection and repair, water conservation and rehabilitation; telecoms network rollout and maintenance; telecoms broadband and CATV; gas network maintenance; gas pipeline repair; sewer relining and rehabilitation; urban renewal projects; and transport infrastructure upgrades.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €48.7 million turnover
- 124 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
704th in Top Companies
- €48.7 million
- Gerard McCloskey CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending