Glen Fuels is a family-run fuel distribution business established in 1986 with three oil depots located in Kilmacanogue, Gorey and Rosslare, servicing the east and south east coast of Ireland in all sectors. In 2015, Alan and Kevin Keyes launched Glenergy, an associated company dealing with product and solutions in renewable and energy efficient technologies. An authorised Topaz distributor, Glen Fuels launched the Glen Fuels Fuel card in 2012, allowing commercial customers to save on buying diesel at the three deports and also 300 Topaz sites nationwide.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
769th in Top Companies
- €35.8 million
- Kevin Keyes CEO/MD
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO