In 1999, Geneva Trading was founded in Dublin, Ireland by Art Brereton and Thomas Freytag.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €43.2 million turnover
- 29 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €17.5 million turnover
- 33 employees
742nd in Top Companies
- €43.2 million
- Rob Creamer CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending