GE Capital European Funding
A subsidiary of General Electric, the global diversified company, GE Capital European Funding is a financial services company that has established a Euro Commercial Paper and Euro Medium Term Note programme in order to fund operations for the group.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
16th in Top Financial Companies
- €15.9 billion
- Tim Lane CEO/Managing Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO