GE Capital European Funding
A subsidiary of General Electric, the global diversified company, GE Capital European Funding is a financial services company that has established a Euro Commercial Paper and Euro Medium Term Note programme in order to fund operations for the group.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- €23.3 billion assets
- 50 employees
- 5 more years available »
12th in Top Financial Companies
- €19.1 billion
- Tim Lane CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire