Garrett Motion Ireland Limited produces compressor wheels and turbine wheels which are two of the significant components of turbochargers. The company is part of Honeywell Transportation Systems, a provider of technologies and solutions to automakers, their suppliers, and consumers. Garrett Motion was spun off by Honeywell in 2018 and trades on the NYSE.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €55.5 million turnover
- 253 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: Estimated
- €45.9 million turnover
- 250 employees
- 9 more years available »
663rd in Top Companies
- €55.5 million
- Richard Hogan Finance director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending