Freefoam Plastic Building Products manufactures PVC-U and PVC-UE building products for roofline and rainwater applications, including a wide range of fascias, soffits, rainwater systems, external cladding and interior decorative panelling. Freefoam says its PVC roof trim products give house builders, local authorities, developers and installers a low-maintenance alternative to conventional timber fascia and soffit. They are used in domestic and commercial buildings. The company was founded in Cork, Ireland in 1990 and co-ordinates manufacturing and sales for the Irish and continental markets. Its subsidiary company in Northampton, Freefoam Plastics (U.K.) Ltd, manages the manufacturing, distribution and sales activities for the UK market. It also has sites in Belgium, France and Germany. Freefoam employs over 200 staff throughout Europe.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
594th in Top Companies
- €68.6 million
- Aidan Harte CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail