Foyle Donegal is a subsidiary of the Foyle Food Group Ltd. Based in the North West of Ireland, The Foyle Food Group is a family run company with a farming heritage dating back several generations. Its core business is slaughtering and deboning prime beef. Established over 3 decades ago, it has a long standing history of supplying beef primals to leading retailers, manufacturers, foodservice providers and butchers across Europe and beyond.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- €92.7 million turnover
- 213 employees
- 7 more years available »
474th in Top Companies
- €101.8 million
- Terry Acheson Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO