Fónua is invovled in the distribution and repair of mobile phones and mobile phone accessories. It has an annual turnover exceeding €300 million and its customers include blue chip multi-national telecommunication companies such as Vodafone, O2 and Meteor as well as major multiples such as Tesco, DSG, HMV, Carphone Warehouse and Harvey Norman. The company also provides full turnkey solutions to a wide range of MVNOs, Independent and Online Retailers. Its suppliers include all of the major OEMs such as Nokia, Sony, Alcatel, Samsung, Huawei and Apple. It was formerly known as 20:20 Mobile Ireland Limited but this changed in 2010 after a management buyout. Its customers include the major mobile operators. It employs more than 200 people in Ireland.
30th Jun 18 Source: CRO
30th Jun 17 Source: CRO
- 10 more years available »
257th in Top Companies
- €270.4 million
- Fergus de Burca CEO/Managing Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO