FMI was established in 1995 and is now a prominent field management agency after celebrating 20 years in business. The company employ over 80 full time head office staff and payroll over 900 employees weekly, with 1,000 active field personnel. FMI has a track record in the areas of recruitment, training and management of field personnel and the efficient implementation of projects.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €18.2 million turnover
- 738 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- €16.2 million turnover
- 65 employees
- 4 more years available »
904th in Top Companies
- €18.2 million
- Nicola de Beer CEO/MD
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail