FLI Group is engaged in the supply of specialist services to the environmental sector internationally, including in the areas of energy (anaerobic digestion), contaminated land remediation, water and wastewater engineering services and technology, and geosynthetic solutions. It employs 140 permanent staff and had a turnover of €58m in 2013.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 15 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
946th in Top Companies
- €4.4 million
- Michael Joseph Flynn Chairman
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales