Flextronics, also known as Flex, is a socially responsible American international supply chain solutions company that offers services including design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers. Flextronics is the second largest global electronics manufacturing service by revenue. In 2013, Flextronics secured ISO 13485 certification for their site in Limerick. This was in a effort to move into the medical devices industry as manufacturing has been moving away from Europe.
31st Dec 19 Source: Estimated
- €59.5 million turnover
- 500 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: Estimated
- €54.9 million turnover
- 489 employees
- 5 more years available »
649th in Top Companies
- €59.5 million
- John Scanlan Vice President}
- 6:20am AIB’s mortgages sale, Brexit warnings and wherefore Ulster Bank?
- 5:01am AIB revives €1bn-plus problem mortgages sale
- 4:52am Version 1 directors share €16.5m dividend as revenues rise
- 4:30am Irish woman appointed deputy president of accounting body ACCA
- 4:15am Government steps up calls for firms to get ready for Brexit