Founded in Alba in Italy, the Ferrero group now has locations in 53 countries with products being sold in more than 160 countries. The group has a global workforce of over 34,000 employees and had a 2014 turnover of €8.4bn. Ferrero Ireland has both a head office and a factory in Cork, where more than half of the Tic Tacs sold globally are produced. As well as the Ferrero chocolates, the group is also behind Kinder Eggs, and announced an intention in 2015 to buy out investors in British chocolate retailer Thorntons.
31st Aug 20 Source: CRO
- €30.5 million turnover
- 271 employees
31st Aug 19 Source: CRO
- €28.2 million turnover
- 241 employees
- 8 more years available »
817th in Top Companies
- €30.5 million
- Philippe Steyaert CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending